Monday, January 10, 2011

One week down!

Boy was it hard trying to look through cookbooks and recipes I've printed off the internet or cut out of magazines. Trying to organize it better so I don't feel like overwhelmed when I'm planning our meals for a month. We tried some really good recipes and some that were OK. Some days we ate out or had a quick fix meal. But all in all I tried 7 new recipes, 2 were desserts for Ladies Class and BK. So here they are and where they came from! If any recipe sounds yummy to you let me know and I'll post it. I might try and put some pictures of what I made on here too.

  Maple Glazed Turkey Breat - All Through The Seasons   This was really yuumy and it's a crockpot reicpe!
  Crockpot Sausage and Potatoes - internet   This was OK, would be better as a side without the sausage!
  Chicken Burritos - All Through The Seasons   This was the favorite of the week! It was so simple and
                                                                        everyine loved it!
  Double Trouble - All Through The seasons   This is a cake I made for Ladies Class, it was alright
  Crescent Turkey Casserole - Tasteofhome.com   This was really yummy and very easy!
  Meatballs and Creamy Rice Skillet Supper - Bettycrocker.com   This was really good and also easy
  Red Velvet Cake w/best ever soft icing - All Through the Seasons   This I made for BK. It was really good
                                                                 but the icing didn't turn out right but it tasted good.

So there you go!  If you have recipes you think my family would like please feel free to share!

So until next time. Happy Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment