courtney and I have decided we want to make candy! So we went to our favorite craft store Hobby Lobby, and I think we spent about an hour looking at stuff on the candy/cake decorating aisle. We bought some stuff to make some chocolate suckers. I also bought a cookbook called Cake Pops so we thought we would try and make some of those too. When I was wondering on the aisles at Hobby Lobby I realized how much I miss crafting, I really haven't done any in a while. I also bought a book with ideas on making cards. I guess we'll see where this adventure takes me. I really would love to learn how to decorate cakes.
I'm also working on being more organized, I get really stressed out when someone asks for something and it takes me forever to find it. Then I stress myself out and get upset at myself. I will start doing this after my Thirty One party on Friday. I'm too busy trying to get my house clean for that.
Well for the cooking part of this blog I really didn't make a lot of stuff using recipes. I made some things that were prepackaged, I know shame on me. I only tried 3 new recipes
Cheese bread
Asian Chicken Skillet
Quick and Easy Meatball Soup
I have alos lost 5 ibs. Basically just watching my portion sizes and trying not to overeat. Sooooo yay for me!
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment