Monday, January 24, 2011

New Look

Well as you can see I've changed the name of my blog and the background! I decided not to just limit myself to talking about cooking but what it happening in my world.

I had a Thrity One party this past weekend. It went really well except for the fact that I have to close my party earlier than what I wanted. I guess maybe it's someone telling me you need more stuff! But I think that will be my last party for a while. I did have around 22 friends crowded in my living room. My living room isn't very big and we were packed in like sardines.

For my party I made some Cherry Mash Bars, they turned out pretty well! Better than what I thought they would. The only problem is that I found the cherry chips at Wal Mart during the holiday season. I don't think they have them anymore :(

So far the not repeating a recipe challenge is going well! Trying to organize my recipes that I want to try so I'm not always combing through cookbooks trying to find something new.

My eyes are getting pretty sleepy so I'll go for now

No comments:

Post a Comment