Meagan and David are enjoying their time in the Philippines. I think it's been a big learning experience for both of them. I'm counting down until they come home which is 3 months from today!
Before they left for the Philippines Meagan told me they would be there during typhoon season, which scared me! Meagan and David assured me that it wouldn't affect them so that put my mind at ease. But then my worst fears were realized Typhoon Ramon is heading toward Cebu island. Meagan and David live on Mactan island but it is connected to Cebu island by a bridge, I believe. After I prayed and cried I sent Meagan a message on Facebook and she told me they were tracking it and they would be on the outer edge of the storm and would probably just get a lot of rain. Well, that eased my mind some until I started worrying about flooding! So praying and hoping they will be alright.
Tonight was Ashton's Dessert Revue for choir. She sang a solo, Good Morning Baltimore and then she was one of the emcees. She and all the other choir members did an awesome job.
The theme this year was Travelin' Around These United States. So proud of Ashton and the rest of the choirs.
Next weekend is Fall Break and our annual family trip to Branson! Hoping for good weather and lots of fun! Hopefully we'll be able to FaceTime with Meagan and David while we're there so everyone will get a chance to say "hi".
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment