Friday, September 16, 2011

A Tearful Good-bye

Bright and early Wednesday (Sept 14) we said good-bye to Meagan and David. For those of you who don't know they are going to the Philippines for 4 months for work with Give a Goat and talking to others about Christ. Don't get me wrong I'm very proud of them and the work they'll be doing and they'll only be gone 4 months but it's still hard to watch them leave.

Thank goodness for technology thouugh! Because we can use FaceTime and be able to talk with them!! I also have their address so I can send them stuff.

I'm so thankful to have such wonderful friends that are doing a great job in helping me get through this. Donna took me lunch at Mimi's after our Wed. morning Ladies Class and then I went running around with her. And my friend Tommie said she has some ways to help me get through the holidays which of course I'm dreading. I will say I am jealous of David's mom who is getting to go there for Christmas. Unfortunately we just don't have the money to do that.





Prayers for:
   The work they'll be doing and the lives they will touch
   Their safety
   That in 4 months they'll be brought safely home!


No comments:

Post a Comment