Do you seem like you're cooking the same things over and over! I do!!! So I've decided this year I am not going to repeat any recipes for a year. Once I've made it, it won't be made again until next year. Some reicpes will be family favorites and then there will be some new ones. I will try and post a couple days a week and let you know what I made, if it sounds good to you let me know and I'll share the recipe with you! If you have a recipe that you would like to share with me or even an awesome cookbook that you think I might like to check out let me know. I will also try and post some pictures of different things I've made too.
This project won't start until Jan 1 2011 so you can check back then to see what's cooking in my kitchen!
No comments:
Post a Comment